Latest Version: The latest current version of my supercompiler is available here. It follows the design of a draft paper I am working on. This version will soon be uploaded to hackage.
This is my effort to optimise Haskell. This project is also known as -O11, after the compiler flag in Yhc which will implement these features.
The IFL 2007 paper was awarded the Peter Landin prize for the best paper presented at the symposium that year, as selected by the programme committee.
- Positive Supercompilation for a higher order call-by-value language, by Peter A. Jonsson - similar stuff, but for a strict language.
- darcs get --lazy http://community.haskell.org/~ndm/darcs/supero
- Related blog posts
- Rethinking Supercompilation - from ICFP 2010 (abstract) (bibtex)
- Supercompilation for Haskell - from Fun in the Afternoon Spring 2009 (bibtex)
- A Supercompiler for Core Haskell - from IFL 2007 post proceedings (abstract) (bibtex)
- Supero: Making Haskell Faster - from IFL 2007 (abstract) (bibtex)
- Faster Haskell - from Anglo Haskell 2007 (bibtex)
- Fastest Lambda First - from PLASMA (bibtex)
- Haskell With Go Faster Stripes - from PLASMA (bibtex)